Advertising in the pages of FPC magazine has helped fire sprinkler contractor businesses succeed for over 44 years. If you want to be seen, you need to advertise in FPC - the most widely-read fire sprinkler publication!
For classified advertising, go here.
Trim size: 8½" x 11"
Full Page Bleed Size: 8¾" x 11¼"
Bleeds: ¼" over trim size (essential material must be 3/8" from edge)
Print area: 7"x10" live area.
Printing: Sheet-fed offset, 70 lb. coated stock. Please send electronic files.
PDF (Press Optimized or PDF/X-1) with embedded fonts. Ads are to be CMYK process color or grayscale at 300 dpi. See Mechanical Requirements for other important information.
Orders are due by the first of the month preceding (i.e., February 1 for the March edition). Your e-mail or optional insertion order form is your order. Ad material must be received by the first week of the month for insertion. Please call for extensions, if desired, by the 1st. Ads received past deadlines, without FPC's permission, are subject to late fees, up to $400.00 per day.
SPECIAL PLACEMENT (Subject to availability)
Back outside cover, add 15%.
Inside covers, centerfold, add 10%.
Other requested positions, add 5%.
Cancellation orders must be in written form and be received by the first of the month preceding month of insertion date.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Rates are per insertion. Net cash, 30 days from billing date (fourth Friday of each month). Late payment fee of 1¼% added monthly. 5% discount for full payment in advance. (This Pre-Pay discount of 5% is for non-invoiced full payment received by the 1st of the month preceding insertion, i.e., February 1 for March edition).
Publisher not responsible for typographical errors, omission of copy, or misrepresentation of copy in ads. Ads must relate to fire sprinkler industry. Publisher reserves right to reject ads deemed unsuitable. Publisher not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event or act of God or any condition beyond our control.
Up to three inserts per month, on first come, first served basis.
MECHANICAL REQUIREMENTS AND PRICING:
ELECTRONIC FILES: 30k, GIF, PNG, or JPG
Home Page Banner
(981x300 px, One Available, First Come First Served)
Logo with link Home page “Featured Industry Links” section*
*Included with all 12X print advertising orders.
Logo for Classified Advertising (web only)
Logo with Link for Industry Links page (top of page)
12 WAYS TO GET FREE PUBLICITY
1. PEOPLE NEWS: Send us news items about your activities in the fire sprinkler industry.
2. COMPANY NEWS: Send us news about fire sprinkler companies.
3. REACTION: Mail in your responses to FPC articles.
4. OTHER VOICES: An open forum for your view on any subject in the industry.
5. LETTERS: Write a signed letter to the editor.
6. CALENDAR: Submit information and dates for industry activities.
7. WATCHDOG: Inform us of actions taken to correct misleading news reports or media events.
8. NEW PRODUCTS: Introduce new products for use by fire sprinkler contractors.
9. LITERATURE: Send us brochures and flyers of interest to industry affiliates.
10. NEW LISTINGS & APPROVALS: Concerning products used in the industry.
11. SPRINKLER INDUSTRY DIRECTORY: Take advantage of free products/services listings.
12. FEATURE ARTICLES: Send an article with photos of an installation, a company profile, or a technical report.