FPC will be featuring Sprinkler Memorabilia in our January 2023 edition's "Collector's Corner", and we would love to see your collections!
Please send us high resolution photos and a brief description of your favorite memorabilia related to fire sprinkler systems and the fire sprinkler industry. Deadline: December 1, 2022 (Please contact us for extensions.)
This may include:
● Fire Sprinklers or related components you’ve collected over the years.
● Items from past sprinkler industry conferences, trade shows, benefits – the collectibles!
Color photographs will be considered for our cover. (Please let us know if you plan to send us something for this or a future edition, deadline extensions may be available.)
Yours, for a better fire sprinkler industry,
Brant R. Brumbeloe, Editor
FPC/Fire Protection Contractor magazine
P.S. — You should consider placing display advertising or perhaps a classified ad in this issue as it promises to be well read.
12 WAYS TO GET FREE PUBLICITY
1. PEOPLE NEWS: Send us news items about your activities in the fire sprinkler industry.
2. COMPANY NEWS: Send us news about fire sprinkler companies.
3. REACTION: Mail in your responses to FPC articles.
4. OTHER VOICES: An open forum for your view on any subject in the industry.
5. LETTERS: Write a signed letter to the editor.
6. CALENDAR: Submit information and dates for industry activities.
7. WATCHDOG: Inform us of actions taken to correct misleading news reports or media events.
8. NEW PRODUCTS: Introduce new products for use by fire sprinkler contractors.
9. LITERATURE: Send us brochures and flyers of interest to industry affiliates.
10. NEW LISTINGS & APPROVALS: Concerning products used in the industry.
11. SPRINKLER INDUSTRY DIRECTORY: Take advantage of free products/services listings.
12. FEATURE ARTICLES: Send an article with photos of an installation, a company profile, or a technical report.