FPC will be featuring License Requirements for fitters that do Fire Sprinkler Systems-related work in our February 2023 edition and we would like your input. Deadline: January 4, 2023 (Extensions may be available.)
Articles (800 words or less) will focus on licensing requirements including:
Current requirements in your area.
Problems, issues, and concerns related to the licensing of fire sprinkler fitters.
Our readers, who are mostly fire sprinkler contractors, need to know the current requirements, pros and cons, ups and downs, and ins and outs of licensing fire sprinkler fitters. We will include advice, opinions, and analysis of facts related to this. We would appreciate your thoughts, comments, and/or experiences on this somewhat controversial topic!
If you are a fire sprinkler contractor, please tell us your experiences and/or send us your questions on the topic.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an article or this feature, please contact me.
Brant R. Brumbeloe, Editor
FPC/Fire Protection Contractor magazine
12 WAYS TO GET FREE PUBLICITY
1. PEOPLE NEWS: Send us news items about your activities in the fire sprinkler industry.
2. COMPANY NEWS: Send us news about fire sprinkler companies.
3. REACTION: Mail in your responses to FPC articles.
4. OTHER VOICES: An open forum for your view on any subject in the industry.
5. LETTERS: Write a signed letter to the editor.
6. CALENDAR: Submit information and dates for industry activities.
7. WATCHDOG: Inform us of actions taken to correct misleading news reports or media events.
8. NEW PRODUCTS: Introduce new products for use by fire sprinkler contractors.
9. LITERATURE: Send us brochures and flyers of interest to industry affiliates.
10. NEW LISTINGS & APPROVALS: Concerning products used in the industry.
11. SPRINKLER INDUSTRY DIRECTORY: Take advantage of free products/services listings.
12. FEATURE ARTICLES: Send an article with photos of an installation, a company profile, or a technical report.