SURVEY: National Market Conditions
Please take a few moments to answer one or more of the following questions.
Results will be included in our annual National Market Conditions Report in an upcoming edition.
Please e-mail your answers, using the number for the corresponding questions (or copy and paste), to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) How is business in general?
2.) What is the outlook for your business for the next six-12 months? (Upcoming projects or backlog, hiring/laying off, other?)
3.) What is the main type of work going on in the area(s) you serve?
4.) What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the industry today?
5.) What are you doing specifically to mitigate inflation/rising costs and play the long game?
6.) Other comments:
Please include the following information:
Do you wish to remain anonymous?
We have never published the name of anyone who told us they wished to remain anonymous.
Thank you very much,
Brant R. Brumbeloe, Editor
12 WAYS TO GET FREE PUBLICITY
1. PEOPLE NEWS: Send us news items about your activities in the fire sprinkler industry.
2. COMPANY NEWS: Send us news about fire sprinkler companies.
3. REACTION: Mail in your responses to FPC articles.
4. OTHER VOICES: An open forum for your view on any subject in the industry.
5. LETTERS: Write a signed letter to the editor.
6. CALENDAR: Submit information and dates for industry activities.
7. WATCHDOG: Inform us of actions taken to correct misleading news reports or media events.
8. NEW PRODUCTS: Introduce new products for use by fire sprinkler contractors.
9. LITERATURE: Send us brochures and flyers of interest to industry affiliates.
10. NEW LISTINGS & APPROVALS: Concerning products used in the industry.
11. SPRINKLER INDUSTRY DIRECTORY: Take advantage of free products/services listings.
12. FEATURE ARTICLES: Send an article with photos of an installation, a company profile, or a technical report.