FPC will be featuring Warehouse Protection in our December 2022 edition and we would appreciate your input.
Deadline: November 1, 2022 (extensions available)
Tell us about the issues, problems, and concerns related to the use of fire sprinkler systems to protect warehouses. This will include all aspects of design, installation, and testing of warehouse fire protection systems.
We will include “how to” stories, do’s and don’ts, and related advice, opinions, and analysis of facts related to all things fire sprinkler system in warehouses. We welcome your article ideas — please tell us what you think!
Articles should be kept short (800 words or less) and should focus on facts and information that will help fire sprinkler contractors.
Also, please send us high-resolution images and photos of fire sprinkler systems in warehouses. (Note: color photos will be considered for use on the cover.)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an article or this feature, please contact me.
Brant R. Brumbeloe
12 WAYS TO GET FREE PUBLICITY
1. PEOPLE NEWS: Send us news items about your activities in the fire sprinkler industry.
2. COMPANY NEWS: Send us news about fire sprinkler companies.
3. REACTION: Mail in your responses to FPC articles.
4. OTHER VOICES: An open forum for your view on any subject in the industry.
5. LETTERS: Write a signed letter to the editor.
6. CALENDAR: Submit information and dates for industry activities.
7. WATCHDOG: Inform us of actions taken to correct misleading news reports or media events.
8. NEW PRODUCTS: Introduce new products for use by fire sprinkler contractors.
9. LITERATURE: Send us brochures and flyers of interest to industry affiliates.
10. NEW LISTINGS & APPROVALS: Concerning products used in the industry.
11. SPRINKLER INDUSTRY DIRECTORY: Take advantage of free products/services listings.
12. FEATURE ARTICLES: Send an article with photos of an installation, a company profile, or a technical report.